Mothers and Marginalised Advocacy (MAMA) Centre has hitherto through public donation and support from partners, recorded tremendous achievements in its programmes and activities including and not limited to the following:
- Over 20 cases of reported sexual assault through our GIRLS HUB platform were resolved;
- Over 50 out-of-school girls were returned to schools and supported to complete their primary and secondary educations across the country;
- Over 50 women and girls from less privileged and marginalised groups are supported through our one square meal daily feeding programme;
- Increased knowledge of over 200 women and girls on their socio-economic, political, health rights as well as self-determination, self-dignity and self-sufficiency through various capacity building programmes;
- Over 200 women and girls trained across the country on various skill acquisition programmes;
- Increasingly media awareness on the social, economic and political rights of women and girls through our regular media motions at all levels.